MPA Code of Ethics
Segmented into 5 different categories, MPA gives importance to every stakeholder.
Obligation of the painting contractor
- To provide a service to our Industry to the fullest extent.
- To protect, decorate and preserve with means and materials of the most progressive and efficient type.
Obligation to the client
- To conduct our business according to the highest professional standards.
- To faithfully carry out all contracts.
- To develop through study, the highest degree of technical competence and knowledge in our Industry.
- To present a favorable image of our Industry to the public.
Obligation to our fellow Association Members
- To encourage the free exchange of knowledge and ideas.
- To meet with fellow members and promote all aspects of this code.
Obligation to our Employees
- To provide opportunities for training, career and economic security in a progressive manner to all those who would apply themselves.
Obligation to our Association
- To promote and support the Association objectives.
- To establish and maintain the highest level of respect and good will with all segments of the Industry.
- To avoid any action which will bring discredit to our Association.